wild yam ORMUS cream for teens
Regular price $45.00
Wild yam ORMUS cream for teens with Licorice Root is a powerful cream combining ORMUS marine minerals with extracts and aromas traditionally believed to have a soothing power for teen girls. This product is specifically formulated for girls between puberty and the age of 18. While our other feminine care cream contains the powerful Vitex Agnus Castus, this extract is considered too strong for girls with developing endocrine systems. In its place we have added the gentler Licorice Root extract.
Recommended for use one week after periods start through to the end of the cycle, apply to soft tissue areas morning and evening. The small molecules of the Macadamia Seed oil allow the ORMUS minerals and extracts of Wild Yam, Licorice Root, Evening Primrose and Ginseng to more easily penetrate deep into the skin.
The unique aroma in wild yam ORMUS cream for teens comes from a proprietary combination of Lemon Myrtle, Clary Sage and Ylang Ylang essential oils. These combine to make a fresh, youthful scent and can have a calming effect and are held to have many other properties. We cannot make claims for our products beyond their skin care benefits according to burdensome Australian regulations, so we recommend doing your own research on these ingredients and what others claim for them.
Ingredients: Concentrated monoatomic marine minerals, macadamia seed oil, palm-free glyceryl stearate (safe emulsifier), cetostearyl alcohol (emulsifying wax), dimethicone (silica skin protectant), vitamin E, allantoin (comfrey extract), aloe vera leaf extract, citric acid (derived from citrus fruit), micronized zeolite (volcanic minerals), wild yam extract, licorice extract, ginseng extract, evening primrose oil, lemon myrtle essential oil, clary sage essential oil and ylang ylang essential oil.
Directions: Clean the skin. Apply smoothly to breasts, underarms, lower abdomen, wrists and/or thighs. May have a soothing effect on PMS symptoms. Suitable for use from one week after periods begin through to the end of your cycle. Take a break of at least five days each month. CAUTION: DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT! If over the age of 18, consider using the product SeaVitalise wild yam ORMUS cream 18+ with vitex agnus castus instead.
- Our formulation uses a Macadamia Oil carrier base, which is an oil with one of the smallest molecular sizes, easily able to penetrate pores. Other creams use a Soya Bean Oil.
- Our formulation contains cosmetic-grade ORMUS which is high in Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements and minerals such as Magnesium, Silica and trace elements from the ocean.
- Both creams contain Wild Yam liquid extract and Vitex Agnus Castus (Chaste Berry) liquid extract and Aloe Vera.
- Our blend includes Allantoin, the active ingredient in Comfrey (absent in Annas).
- Our blend includes Ginseng extract which has been found in studies to contribute to reduced formation of cysts as well as alleviating the symptoms of menopause (absent in Annas).
- Our blend includes Evening Primrose Oil containing gamma linolenic acid, an omega-6 essential fatty acid with anti-inflammatory properties well known for its benefits during menstruation (absent in Annas).
- Our blend includes Micronised Zeolite which helps open the pores and increases efficacy of the ingredients (absent in Annas).
- Our blend includes as part of its fragrance Basil Oil, linked to regulating menstrual cycles, reducing water retention and alleviating nausea and other symptoms (absent in Annas).
- Our blend includes as part of its fragrance Clary Sage Oil, linked to estrogen balancing and a natural stress relieving aroma (absent in Annas).
- Our blend includes as part of its fragrance Jasmine Absolute Essential Oil, linked to hormone balancing and a natural stress relieving aroma (absent in Annas).
Most skincare products are either oil products or oil-water emulsions. SeaVitalise is unique in that it is oil + water + mineral salts from the ocean (ORMUS). Balancing oil and water is difficult enough, but salt adds another layer of difficulty to achieving a balance. Get the pH wrong and the entire cream can go rancid. The other purpose citric acid can have in skincare is for the balancing of pH, keeping a formulation from being too alkaline. ORMUS in its pure state has a high alkalinity. Citric acid is part of what brings about this balance in our products. This natural derivative is used in a very small quantity. Per litre, there is around 0.3g of citric acid. Per 100g jar, then, there would be only 30 milligrams or 0.03%.
Our skincare products are regularly used by people with excema and other dermatological issues who are unable to use anything else. We have testimony after testimony of this. This means that the citric acid is not present in any form that would exacerbate allergic responses. We would agree that in high quantities it would be harmful and deleterious. In the quantity it is (barely) present in our skincare it is there only to help us achieve the powerful combination of oil, water and salt that makes our skincare so nourishing. We do not use citric acid at all in our sugar-based exfoliating scrub formulation because we do not believe citric acid to be useful for this purpose when other ingredients are so much better and less harmful.